TwinFrozrII

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2012
Currently I have a Intel Core i5 650, 8 gigs 1600 DDR3 ram, 6950 2gb, and ASUS P7P55D-E mobo. I want to upgrade my computer soon and honestly what I want is a computer that's SLI ready, nVidia card that will play ANY game at 1920 x 1080p fully maxed out with NO LAG, good ram, and a quick CPU. I'm currently using my system for gaming and working with the Unreal Engine 3 for map editing. I need a faster computer that will get the rendering done with maps a lot faster than my current system. Plus, I want a computer I probably won't have to upgrade for a year or two. For the videocard, ONLY MSi TWIN FROZR COOLERS. Thanks.

TwinFrozrII

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2012

Could the processor handle rendering maps quickly, because that's my biggest problem with my system. Plus, I'm a huge Grand Theft Auto IV player and will be a big GTA V player too. With that being said I'm having bottle necking with my i5 650 when playing GTA IV. I also play so many other games which are mainly FPS, I also want to use AGEI PhyX from nVidia for Metro 2033 and a couple other titles.