Change XP Color Scheme?

When you run the "Windows XP Style" display appearance, there are three
color schemes available: Silver, Olive Green and Default (blue).

Is there a way to change or edit these schemes or create new ones? the
Advanced Properties only change the appearance of 'classic style' windows...

Thanks,
Sean
3 answers Last reply
More about change color scheme

    Themes:
    http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=xp+themes:cool:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "news.microsoft.com" wrote:

    | When you run the "Windows XP Style" display appearance, there are three
    | color schemes available: Silver, Olive Green and Default (blue).
    |
    | Is there a way to change or edit these schemes or create new ones? the
    | Advanced Properties only change the appearance of 'classic style' windows...
    |
    | Thanks,
    | Sean

    Hi,

    No, they cannot be edited. You may want to look out for some third-party skinning software.

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    news.microsoft.com wrote:
    > *When you run the "Windows XP Style" display appearance, there are
    > three
    > color schemes available: Silver, Olive Green and Default (blue).
    >
    > Is there a way to change or edit these schemes or create new ones?
    > the
    > Advanced Properties only change the appearance of 'classic style'
    > windows...
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Sean *

    I have just been using Tune Up Utilities thrty day evaluation program.
    If you like the themes and logon screens they have on offer then this
    is for you.

    --
    Packard

Configuration Style Windows XP