Intel Cor I 5 CPU 2310
Dh 61 BL3 Original Intel Mother board
4GB ram DDR3. 1TB HDD
19"

nothing too expensive. budget 100-150$
wanting to play mw3, BF3, batman.

Helltech

Distinguished
I need more information on that motherboard, I couldn't find anything about it. Use CPU-z to give us more information about it please.

What powersupply do you have? This is very important in determining the card for you.

Finally what resolution is native on that monitor? It could be a number of resolutions at 19 inches.

Without further specs, I'd have to opt for a low power GPU, but in your price range I'd have to say the AMD 6850 would be a good fit. I'd have to know more about your PSU to be sure on that suggestion (like what Helltech was asking), so I'd reserve my final suggestion until we know more.

Edit: Just noticed you posted while I was typing this response. I'd probably upgrade your PSU first and than get a new GPU. Did you have a total budget of $150 for PSU/GPU or can you stretch the budget for a new PSU? I'd consider a quality PSU from Antec/Corsair/PCP&C/Seasonic and at least at 450w or better (500w if you want a bit more wiggle room).

Helltech

Distinguished
A 6870 is the best cards you get for 150 dollars. If you take rebates into account.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150561

However I'd rather put a 6850 on a 450w PSU.

Here is Guru3D's power supply recommendation:

Radeon HD 6850 - On your average system the card requires you to have a 450 Watt power supply unit.
Radeon HD 6870 - On your average system the card requires you to have a 500 Watt power supply unit.
The problem is that I'm not 100 percent sure your PSU can power it. Wattage wise it will, but it could be a low quality PSU that only actually delivers 250w of powers. I'd have to know a lot more about it.

theliteratefool

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2011
I'd probably upgrade your PSU first and than get a new GPU. Did you have a total budget of $150 for PSU/GPU or can you stretch the budget for a new PSU? I'd consider a quality PSU from Antec/Corsair/PCP&C/Seasonic and at least at 450w or better (500w if you want a bit more wiggle room).[/quotemsg]

150$ for the Gcard only ..
psu is 450w

Well without more specific data on the PSU (not sure its up to the 6850 standards) I can't recommend a GPU. The 6670 is the only thing that I'd might recommend for a GPU upgrade without any further details on the PSU. The 6670 doesn't require any additional power from the PSU (other than the 75w allocated to the PCI-e slot). The 6850 only requires 1 x 6 pin PCI-e power connector from the PSU.