Amazon France has PS3 pre-order for 15 March 2006

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Amazon isn't the greatest for reliable pre-orders but this one is
interesting. The price for the PS3 is 400 Euros and the date is 15 Mar
2006.

http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0009PRCNO/qid%3D1124726711/sr%3D8-1/ref%3Dpd%5Fka%5F0/171-4032724-7161845
7 answers Last reply
More about amazon france order march 2006
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Blig Merk" <blig_murk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Amazon isn't the greatest for reliable pre-orders but this one is
    > interesting. The price for the PS3 is 400 Euros

    Or $490.00 US. Ouch.

    and the date is 15 Mar
    > 2006.
    >
    > http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0009PRCNO/qid%3D1124726711/sr%3D8-1/ref%3Dpd%5Fka%5F0/171-4032724-7161845

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    RKRM wrote:
    > "Blig Merk" <blig_murk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > Amazon isn't the greatest for reliable pre-orders but this one is
    > > interesting. The price for the PS3 is 400 Euros
    >
    > Or $490.00 US. Ouch.

    And hear I thought the $399 X360 had problems. Whoops!
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    In other news, the gasoline engine takes a tremendous hit as GEO
    announced it will not support gasoline engine powered cars anymore and
    opt for hydrogen models instead.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Jim wrote:

    > Oh, I guess you probably really know a bit french (or you are able to
    > surf to babelfish).

    Have you ever used Babelfish to translate something? Usually it comes out
    sounding like it was written by someone with severe brain damage. So yes, I
    guess you have.

    > Amazon bills when they ship your order - which would be the
    > day PS3 gets released.

    Ah, good point. So instead of getting your money up front, they're just
    locking in a sale by posting a completely fabricated price and release date
    (tho the price is probably pretty close to what it will be.) Then when the
    real price and release date are announced, people will say, "Oh well, might
    as well just stick with my Amazon pre-order." It's actually pretty clever.

    > I bet the -Z- means zilch brain, zero brain, zack-back-without-brain

    You and Bligmerk must be in the same third grade class. You're equally as
    creative.

    -Z-

    Irrelevant crosspost groups removed:

    "Zackman" <zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net> wrote in message
    > Blig Merk wrote:

    Amazon UK has had them on pre-order for a while now.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    I like that you can get BOTH the PS3 and Xbox 360 for only 800 Euros.

    That's 981.646 USD according to the current exchange or $490.823 each.:

    http://www.xe.com/ucc/

    - Jordan
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Zackman" <zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net> wrote in message

    > It's kind of a fun game, except I'm the only one who sees it as a game.

    You're catching on...

Console Gaming PlayStation Amazon Games Video Video Games Product