Jennifer

1) what are all of the windows skinning programs? (I know
of style xp and that's all)

2)are they safe to use or will I mess up my computer?

3)which on is the best to use?

giga

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2004

Some are safe, some aren't. WindowBlinds seems to work fine, but just make
sure any skinning product you use is disabled whenever you make major system
changes (ie installing a SP). I don't know what is best to use, you will need
to read reviews and/or try some out.