windows skins

September 18, 2004 12:43:07 AM

1) what are all of the windows skinning programs? (I know
of style xp and that's all)

2)are they safe to use or will I mess up my computer?

3)which on is the best to use?

More about : windows skins

September 18, 2004 7:15:02 AM

Some are safe, some aren't. WindowBlinds seems to work fine, but just make
sure any skinning product you use is disabled whenever you make major system
changes (ie installing a SP). I don't know what is best to use, you will need
to read reviews and/or try some out.

!