GSM Phones

Dear all,

We recently started distribution business of GSM phones. However, right away
I realized that I cannot convince others to buy from me as other already
have their own suppliers. I am not trying to advertise my business in this
newsgroup but I would need your humble suggestion of contacting possible
buyers. Any suggestions?

P.S There are some trade site on the net who offers their service for alot
of money that we initially not ready to pay upfront.

Regards,

Chris.
1 answer Last reply
More about phones

    Visit our webstore: www.andotel-portugal.com

    All mobile phones are completly news and unlocked.

    Best regards
    Andotel Portugal

    "Chris" <payalconnect@bellsouth.net> escreveu na mensagem
    > Dear all,
    >
    > We recently started distribution business of GSM phones. However, right
    away
    > I realized that I cannot convince others to buy from me as other already
    > have their own suppliers. I am not trying to advertise my business in this
    > newsgroup but I would need your humble suggestion of contacting possible
    > buyers. Any suggestions?
    >
    > P.S There are some trade site on the net who offers their service for alot
    > of money that we initially not ready to pay upfront.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Chris.

GSM Phones Distribution