GSM Phones

Last response: in Technologies
Share
December 15, 2004 3:15:35 AM

Dear all,

We recently started distribution business of GSM phones. However, right away
I realized that I cannot convince others to buy from me as other already
have their own suppliers. I am not trying to advertise my business in this
newsgroup but I would need your humble suggestion of contacting possible
buyers. Any suggestions?

P.S There are some trade site on the net who offers their service for alot
of money that we initially not ready to pay upfront.

Regards,

Chris.

More about : gsm phones

Anonymous
December 17, 2004 6:29:33 PM

Visit our webstore: www.andotel-portugal.com

All mobile phones are completly news and unlocked.

Best regards
Andotel Portugal

!