How To Own Matting

Just blatantly bait him and watch him freak out like a little freak.
You're my bitch, bitch.
7 answers Last reply
More about matting

    Fred Liken wrote:
    > "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >
    > > Just blatantly bait him and watch him freak out like a little freak.
    >
    > STOP POSTING!

    Hmmm, let me think about that for a second, I've been posting on usenet
    since 1997 and some kid that was 5 years old in 1997 is yelling at me
    like an immature bitch to "STOP POSTING!", yeah I think I'll continue
    posting.

    LOL

    "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > Just blatantly bait him and watch him freak out like a little freak.

    STOP POSTING!

    "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    >> > Just blatantly bait him and watch him freak out like a little freak.
    >>
    >> STOP POSTING!
    >
    > Hmmm, let me think about that for a second, I've been posting on usenet
    > since 1997 and some kid that was 5 years old in 1997 is yelling at me
    > like an immature bitch to "STOP POSTING!", yeah I think I'll continue
    > posting.
    >
    > LOL

    Owned.

    Paul Heslop wrote:
    > Fred Liken wrote:
    > >
    > > "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > > Just blatantly bait him and watch him freak out like a little freak.
    > >
    > > STOP POSTING!
    >
    > I second that emotion

    The more you want me to stop the more I'll post.

    Fred Liken wrote:

    > "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >
    > > Just blatantly bait him and watch him freak out like a little freak.
    >
    > STOP POSTING!

    I second that emotion
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Fred Liken wrote:
    >>
    >> "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> > Just blatantly bait him and watch him freak out like a little freak.
    >>
    >> STOP POSTING!
    >
    > I second that emotion

    Smokey Robinson!

    > --
    > Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    > Stop and Look
    > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    Mattinglyfan wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > Fred Liken wrote:

    > >> STOP POSTING!
    > >
    > > I second that emotion
    >
    > Smokey Robinson!

    No, I just look like him in the dark

    :O)

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Console Gaming Games Video Sony Video Games