How To Own Matting

Last response: in Video Games
August 24, 2005 9:51:43 PM

Just blatantly bait him and watch him freak out like a little freak.
You're my bitch, bitch.

More about : matting

Anonymous
August 24, 2005 11:09:28 PM

Fred Liken wrote:
> "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> > Just blatantly bait him and watch him freak out like a little freak.
>
> STOP POSTING!

Hmmm, let me think about that for a second, I've been posting on usenet
since 1997 and some kid that was 5 years old in 1997 is yelling at me
like an immature bitch to "STOP POSTING!", yeah I think I'll continue
posting.

LOL
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 12:34:02 AM

"H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Just blatantly bait him and watch him freak out like a little freak.

STOP POSTING!
August 25, 2005 2:23:02 AM

"H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > Just blatantly bait him and watch him freak out like a little freak.
>>
>> STOP POSTING!
>
> Hmmm, let me think about that for a second, I've been posting on usenet
> since 1997 and some kid that was 5 years old in 1997 is yelling at me
> like an immature bitch to "STOP POSTING!", yeah I think I'll continue
> posting.
>
> LOL

Owned.
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 5:17:10 AM

Paul Heslop wrote:
> Fred Liken wrote:
> >
> > "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > > Just blatantly bait him and watch him freak out like a little freak.
> >
> > STOP POSTING!
>
> I second that emotion

The more you want me to stop the more I'll post.
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 11:56:45 AM

Fred Liken wrote:

> "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> > Just blatantly bait him and watch him freak out like a little freak.
>
> STOP POSTING!

I second that emotion
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Fred Liken wrote:
>>
>> "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> > Just blatantly bait him and watch him freak out like a little freak.
>>
>> STOP POSTING!
>
> I second that emotion

Smokey Robinson!

> --