Telit G83

Last response: in Technologies
December 19, 2004 11:49:16 AM

Can anyone tell me if there is a Telit agent in the Toronto area where I can
buy accessories for my Telit G83. Thank you.

More about : telit g83

Anonymous
August 14, 2009 11:48:36 PM

Hey there,

I know this post is a few years old, but I work for Symmetry Electronics, and we are a franchised distributor for Telit.

Symmetry can sell the Telit devices, along with many related components (antennas, MCUs) that you might need.

I have also helped to create a document with different Network Operators that can get a device up and running on a cellular network:

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Symmetry and someone there will be happy to assist.

-Brian
!