Telit G83

Can anyone tell me if there is a Telit agent in the Toronto area where I can
buy accessories for my Telit G83. Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about telit
  1. Hey there,

    I know this post is a few years old, but I work for Symmetry Electronics, and we are a franchised distributor for Telit.

    Symmetry can sell the Telit devices, along with many related components (antennas, MCUs) that you might need.

    http://www.semiconductorstore.com/pages/asp/Supplier.asp?PL=0124

    I have also helped to create a document with different Network Operators that can get a device up and running on a cellular network:

    http://www.semiconductorstore.com/pdf/newsite/Telit/Network_Operators_List.pdf

    If you have any questions, feel free to contact Symmetry and someone there will be happy to assist.

    -Brian

GSM Accessories