Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

What kind of connector is this?

Last response: in Components
May 16, 2012 12:55:10 PM

What type of connector is this? It's for the front panel of my Dell Dimension 5150, it is currently connected to my motherboard through ribbon cable.

Picture of the front panel connectors

More about : kind connector

Best solution

a c 243 ) Power supply
a b V Motherboard
May 16, 2012 1:05:45 PM

It's the proprietary Dell ribbon cable connector I told you about

Oops , sorry , actually took a look
That's the front sound connector, it's a Dell/Creative thing
Related resources
May 16, 2012 1:45:04 PM

Best answer selected by RossAltan.