Compact flash to Sony Format?

Last response: in Digital Camera
May 19, 2005 5:43:32 PM

Does anyone know of a converter product that will convert compact flash
to the sony format?

I really want a portable CD burner that will burn to MINI-CD's and that
will support compact flash. But the only one I could find is from
sony. Imitation has a really neat one, but it needs to use a USB and a
computer to burn. I want a portable burner that is compact for
traveling.

Thanks a lot.
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 12:21:41 PM

Hey thanks a lot, but I am looking for a converter the other way
around. I doubt they make one.

Really I just need to find a good portable burner that is compact
enough to not take up a lot of space. So I figured that the ones that
burn mini-cd's would be the smallest.

If you can find one out on the net, I would appreciate any info.
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 5:48:03 PM

See http://www.amtron.com/adapter/cisdma.htm

uy