HDD LEDS/Power button Without Manual?

Lfluxx

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2011
Hey,

So i'm asking on behalf of a friend again who has stupidly unplugged everything in his case without knowing what to put where after trying to transplant his prebuilt into a new case /w a new PSU. He now doesn't know where to put the cluster of cables for the case on the motherboard.. :l.

As far as i know the motherboard is a Foxconn H57D02A1-1 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Foxconn-H57D02A1-1-0-6KSMH-ACER-Aspire-X3950-Motherboard-/130676102801#ht_2441wt_1399

Is there any way to find out where to put the cables without a manual? the motherboard doesnt show up on foxconns site and acer's manual doesnt cover anything to do with this.

Help! :sweat:

Thanks!

Lfluxx

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2011

Ah thank you, this seems a little more promising! I had to search for it through google as it doesn't show up on the acer site :l

Not done yet though.. fingers crossed!

Edit : Still no luck..

The little black and white blocks at the bottom right corner, they should have writing by them saying the pin assignment,
pwrsw
hdd led
reset
etcetera,
Good luck and don't worry, none of these pins/switches has the power to blow your socks off, the power and resets are momentary switches so the polarity doesn't matter
*Edited to remove erroneous info :p
Moto

Lfluxx

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2011
Got it sorted in the end! Thanks for all the contributions, we managed to match up the colours from the old one and just hope for the best.

TRENDING THREADS