How to play fifa 12 without graphic card

G

just search on internet
u will get many sites providing downloads for the file
place it in the folder with the game exe.
btw u may try updating dx9

I used my little Orb.

No, if you state you wanne play fifa without a graphic card something else is probably missing. ( and i don't mean hardware )

It was just a bad joke, i understand that the op probably means he's playing on a on board graphics and is missing the right dx file.

Could have also said that playing Fifa without any graphics processor is only possible if you are realy great at playing soccer. Would be a bad joke also. :pfff:

Can't think of more bad jokes, sorry.

pro-gamer

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2011
do not joke every time i noted you in every topic you're getting into fun if someone is wrong explain why are they wrong? everyone don't know much about computing that's why they come and ask a questions?

pro-gamer

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2011

@refillable

football mainly known as SOCCER.

Do not tell me i can't make a joke. I spend hours here trying to help people with problems, googeling my a.. off searching for answers and my fun in this is mainly helping people out but also to have some fun, i think i'm entitled to that. It's even not against Tom's rules so what's your problem mate ?

I make jokes ( not good ones but thats not important, i have fun with it ) but i also help people out, everytime if i can !!!

If the op had the decentcy to reply back i would have helped him further if needed, that's why i made the second reply as you can see.

I would like to add some things now which would be against tom's rules so i will not go there. :non:

Also, i often make fun of myself to, it's not only others and almost never very mean against the other, altough i agree ; this one was maybe a bit over the line. Meh, whatever.

If the op is offended by it he can type and give me a reply for that i think.

Anyway, why do i always flame if someone tells me what to do or not to do, should see a shrink for that actually. ( not only for that i know :kaola: )

Ha, see ; a bad joke at the cost of myself.

I'm wondering out loud here, but any chance this is a... torrented download of the game?

And yeah the title doesn't really make sense, I'd assume the PC is running off the IGP but who's to say. So, OP, if you could list your specs that would be great.

Ooohhh, torrented, naughty, naughty ! :ouch:

Afraid the op got his answer and is away, without even a thanks. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am.

See here my reason for having fun, if i must have it from all those thankfull op's i would grow very sad. ( i know, a lot are thankfull and polite, still, some others . . . )

bwrlane

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2010

Most of the world calls it football. The only countries that don't call it football are ones that have another game that they call football.

Football (or soccer, whatever you want to call it) is the biggest sport in most countries in the world.

There is nothing here to hijack, this thread is dead and gone.
This thread is no more! It has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet its maker.
It's a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace! It's pushing up the daisies.
It's kicked the bucket, it's shuffled off its mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!
This is an ex thread.
( love MP ;) )

Btw "somebodies" hijacked this thread if hijacked at all. :kaola: