Antec One Illlusion?

fiestaforesta

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2011
I was shopping around NewEgg for computer cases and I came across this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129182

From the picture, it just seems like an Antec One case with USB 3.0 and 3 LED fans. This seems awesome, except when I go on Antec's website, this case doesn't seem to actually exist. So what gives? As I am planning a new PC with this case I am wondering whether this is just some kind of mistake on NewEggs part, or if Antec just hasn't updated their site.

Am I safe in purchasing this case?

Solution
D
The Illusion models are newegg specific. They come with the fans included so are generally a much better value than the non Illusion models. The One Illusion is a new model. There used to just be the 300 Illusion. Great case for the money especially considering the fans are $10-$15 each if bought separately.

fiestaforesta

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2011

fiestaforesta

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2011

Not really, but I want a case with some potential for cable routing in any case to improve temps. Plus, I could just get the Antec One like po1nted mentioned and have what I want for cheaper than a 300. Which looks to be the route I am going.

D

Deleted member 217926

The Illusion models are newegg specific. They come with the fans included so are generally a much better value than the non Illusion models. The One Illusion is a new model. There used to just be the 300 Illusion. Great case for the money especially considering the fans are $10-$15 each if bought separately.

Solution

fiestaforesta

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2011

Ahh, I didn't realize that they were newegg specific. Thank's for clearing that up for me!

D

Deleted member 217926

Yep. Newegg and newegg Canada are the only places they are available. I have used the 300 Illusion in over a dozen builds and they are great cases for the price. Especially if you can find them when they go on sale for ~$40-$50.

They all come with 3 speed fans, not just the illusion, all your paying for with the illusion is the blue lights. And the 300 Illusion still is for sale, not sure what you mean by "there USED to be a 300 illusion".

D

Deleted member 217926

The Illusion models come with 2 x extra 120mm fans. 2 in the front of the 300 Illusion and 1 front 1 side in the One Illusion. Antec TriCool LED fans are $10-$15 each.

The One Illusion is a new model. There used to just be the 300 Illusion

Helps when you read the whole thing. ;)

TRENDING THREADS