Free Sony PSP is not a scam!!

Last response: in Video Games
August 25, 2005 5:56:01 PM

My free PSP actually showed up in the mail today.

I thought it was a scam, but all I had to do was sign up for a free
trial of some music site and then cancel a week later. :)

http://psps.freepay.com/?r=21688675

More about : free sony psp scam

Anonymous
August 26, 2005 1:10:56 AM

jgriffin187@gmail.com wrote:

> My free PSP actually showed up in the mail today.
>
> I thought it was a scam, but all I had to do was sign up for a free
> trial of some music site and then cancel a week later. :)

yes of course, that's why we've never heard of you but you're sharing
this with us. how kind.

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

<jgriffin187@gmail.com> wrote in message
> My free PSP actually showed up in the mail today.
>
> I thought it was a scam, but all I had to do was sign up for a free
> trial of some music site and then cancel a week later. :)
>

> http://psps.freepay.com/?r=21688675

If you already got your PSP, why the hell are you getting referrals?
!