Free Sony PSP is not a scam!!

My free PSP actually showed up in the mail today.

I thought it was a scam, but all I had to do was sign up for a free
trial of some music site and then cancel a week later. :)

http://psps.freepay.com/?r=21688675
2 answers Last reply
More about free sony scam

    jgriffin187@gmail.com wrote:

    > My free PSP actually showed up in the mail today.
    >
    > I thought it was a scam, but all I had to do was sign up for a free
    > trial of some music site and then cancel a week later. :)

    yes of course, that's why we've never heard of you but you're sharing
    this with us. how kind.

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    <jgriffin187@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > My free PSP actually showed up in the mail today.
    >
    > I thought it was a scam, but all I had to do was sign up for a free
    > trial of some music site and then cancel a week later. :)
    >

    > http://psps.freepay.com/?r=21688675

    If you already got your PSP, why the hell are you getting referrals?

Console Gaming PlayStation Sony Video Games