Phone finder

Is there some sort of "phone finder" service on the web? It seems like my
dream phone does not exist, at least according to
Nokia/Siemens/Sony/Samsung/LG webpages (mostly useless, I might add). What I
want is small, light, clamshell/flip form factor, tri-band GSM + WCDMA, full
Bluetooth support, and Outlook sync. Everything else is secondary.

Peter
5 answers Last reply
More about phone finder

    Yes, try this link;
    http://cellphones.about.com/od/buyersguides/l/bl_bw_q1.htm

    JPH

    Peter wrote:
    > Is there some sort of "phone finder" service on the web? It seems like my
    > dream phone does not exist, at least according to
    > Nokia/Siemens/Sony/Samsung/LG webpages (mostly useless, I might add). What I
    > want is small, light, clamshell/flip form factor, tri-band GSM + WCDMA, full
    > Bluetooth support, and Outlook sync. Everything else is secondary.
    >
    > Peter

    On Fri, 24 Dec 2004, at 11:46:04 [GMT +0200] (20:46:04 Friday, 24 December
    2004 where I live) "Peter" wrote:

    > What I
    > want is small, light, clamshell/flip form factor, tri-band GSM + WCDMA, full
    > Bluetooth support, and Outlook sync. Everything else is secondary.

    AFAIR the only phone half way to these specs is the Nokia 6630.

    Not a clam shell though.

    http://tinyurl.com/6vvo5

    Maybe Motorola has something similar as well?

    --
    A seminar on Time Travel will be held two weeks ago.

    Check out Phonescoop.com

    In article <3326rqF3t12kjU1@individual.net>, Peter
    <peter@greatnowhere.com> wrote:

    > Is there some sort of "phone finder" service on the web? It seems like my
    > dream phone does not exist, at least according to
    > Nokia/Siemens/Sony/Samsung/LG webpages (mostly useless, I might add). What I
    > want is small, light, clamshell/flip form factor, tri-band GSM + WCDMA, full
    > Bluetooth support, and Outlook sync. Everything else is secondary.
    >
    > Peter

    Hi

    Try PHONE FINDER service at http://www.gsmarena.com.

    > Try PHONE FINDER service at http://www.gsmarena.com.

    Thanks, this one seems to be the best of the bunch. Motorola V1000 seems
    like the only choice - too bad it's not released yet.

    Peter

GSM Phones