  • Phones
Last response: in Technologies
Share
December 24, 2004 2:46:04 PM

Is there some sort of "phone finder" service on the web? It seems like my
dream phone does not exist, at least according to
Nokia/Siemens/Sony/Samsung/LG webpages (mostly useless, I might add). What I
want is small, light, clamshell/flip form factor, tri-band GSM + WCDMA, full
Bluetooth support, and Outlook sync. Everything else is secondary.

Peter

More about : phone finder

Anonymous
December 24, 2004 5:07:52 PM

Yes, try this link;
http://cellphones.about.com/od/buyersguides/l/bl_bw_q1....

JPH

Peter wrote:
> Is there some sort of "phone finder" service on the web? It seems like my
> dream phone does not exist, at least according to
> Nokia/Siemens/Sony/Samsung/LG webpages (mostly useless, I might add). What I
> want is small, light, clamshell/flip form factor, tri-band GSM + WCDMA, full
> Bluetooth support, and Outlook sync. Everything else is secondary.
>
> Peter

Anonymous
December 25, 2004 5:26:08 AM

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004, at 11:46:04 [GMT +0200] (20:46:04 Friday, 24 December
2004 where I live) "Peter" wrote:

> What I
> want is small, light, clamshell/flip form factor, tri-band GSM + WCDMA, full
> Bluetooth support, and Outlook sync. Everything else is secondary.

AFAIR the only phone half way to these specs is the Nokia 6630.

Not a clam shell though.

http://tinyurl.com/6vvo5

Maybe Motorola has something similar as well?

--
A seminar on Time Travel will be held two weeks ago.
Related resources

Check out Phonescoop.com

In article <3326rqF3t12kjU1@individual.net>, Peter
<peter@greatnowhere.com> wrote:

> Is there some sort of "phone finder" service on the web? It seems like my
> dream phone does not exist, at least according to
> Nokia/Siemens/Sony/Samsung/LG webpages (mostly useless, I might add). What I
> want is small, light, clamshell/flip form factor, tri-band GSM + WCDMA, full
> Bluetooth support, and Outlook sync. Everything else is secondary.
>
> Peter

January 16, 2005 2:08:21 PM

> Try PHONE FINDER service at http://www.gsmarena.com.

Thanks, this one seems to be the best of the bunch. Motorola V1000 seems
like the only choice - too bad it's not released yet.

Peter
!