Sign in with
Your question

BitFenix cases?

Last response: in Components
May 17, 2012 3:31:51 PM

I'm on somewhat of a budget and I'm looking to spend a max of 100 dollars on a case.
I'm trying to decide between the Corsair 400R and a BitFenix Survivor. Corsair has a great reputation, while BitFenix (according to PC Partpicker) has almost no ratings/buys, etc. Nevertheless the Survivor case is significantly more aesthetically appealing to me.
So I'm wondering if anyone has experience with BitFenix cases and can give me advice as to their quality.

More about : bitfenix cases

a b ) Power supply
May 18, 2012 11:18:54 PM

TheScarecrow97 said:
I'm on somewhat of a budget and I'm looking to spend a max of 100 dollars on a case.
I'm trying to decide between the Corsair 400R and a BitFenix Survivor. Corsair has a great reputation, while BitFenix (according to PC Partpicker) has almost no ratings/buys, etc. Nevertheless the Survivor case is significantly more aesthetically appealing to me.
So I'm wondering if anyone has experience with BitFenix cases and can give me advice as to their quality.

i would say both of these cases are good,they have good options for fans and airflow,dust filters are also important i have found,i often look on you tube for product reviews to help you choose..good luck
m
l
a b ) Power supply
May 19, 2012 1:06:18 AM

Both of those are good cases.

Corsair is a leader in the PC world and Bitfenix is somewhat newer but with a good rep. And hardwaresecrets.com gave that case a good review.
m
l
Related resources
!