Free Motorola RAZR, Sony Ericsson P910i, Ipod and more

Last response: in Technologies
December 28, 2004 10:59:24 AM

The way this works is you sign-up and purchase one of our Products (CD ROM/Signal Booster) for just $40USD, which then entitles you to placement on your desired product matrix list. As more customers sign up, the list moves upwards and you will move up every time a new gift product is sent out. Once you reach the top of the list, you will receive your selected product. You may also move up the list through a referral system. Click here to read about the Lucid Destiny Program.

Once a designated number of new users sign up (normally between 13-34) the person at the top of the list receives their product. Below is a diagram that explains in more detail exactly how the matrix list works. In this case, CD ROMs are used as an example product, but we also sell Signal Boosters.

Use This LINK: www.themobilematrix.com/index.asp?aff=bigv1

December 29, 2004 3:44:23 AM

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004, at 07:59:24 [GMT -0800] (02:59:24 Wednesday, 29
December 2004 where I live) "Kono" wrote:

> The way this works is you sign-up and purchase one of our Products (CD
> ROM/Signal Booster) for just $40USD,

Scam and spam.

--
If you're not the solution, you're the precipitate.
!