harcharanjit

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2011
dear sir/madam

my display adapters used in my netbook is [2] INTEL [R] GRAPHICS MEDIA ACCELERATOR 3150...VERSION 8.14.10.1972............................So my question is,,,is this item is already outdated???????????? if already outdated then where should i go inorder to download the latest drivers?? What is the latest driver version?? my operating system is window 7 starter 32bit...IE8....PLEASE RECOMMEND a reputable website....thanks

harcharanjit

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2011
dear clarkjd
yes what you had said is true.. but to communicate with chinese companies is very difficult..their after sales services is very bad and hopeless and does not understand english..their websites are mostly in chinese language.. i think what i am looking for should come from INTEL site? intel is very reputable..so can somebody give me some ideas on the new latest version that is available and from where can i download it?? thanks

The problem is that most laptop and netbook manufacturers make subtle changes to the standard display drivers that are supplied. These changes are device specific. What this means is that the standard driver supplied by Intel( or NVIDIA, or AMD/ATI) might not work on the netbook. I realize the difficulties in dealing with an company that is not located in your home country, and doesn't provide support except in a language you don't understand, but I don't have a better answer for you. You can try the standard INTEL drivers, you might get lucky.

harcharanjit

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2011
dear refillable
i think i tried this a few days ago but it does not work anyway tonite i will try again..but how this driver update utility can help me?? you mean if it works then it can update all types of INTEL DRIVERS??

I THINK THIS IS MY NEW VERSION WHICH I SHOULD TRY---

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 for Windows 7* 32-bit
Installs graphics driver version 15.12.75.50.7.2230 (8.14.10.2230) for the integrated graphics controller of Intel® chipsets for Windows 7* 32-bit.

MY OS IS WINDOW 7 STARTER,,32 BITS...I GOT THIS FROM INTEL DOWNLOAD CENTER...please give your oppinion???????

Try it.. And if It don't work tell me OK?

harcharanjit

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2011

ACTUALLY I AM PAYING MORE ATTENTION ON MY GRAPHIC DISPLAY DRIVER..THE REASON IS BECAUSE SOMETIMES I SEE A RING IS APPEARING ON MY BLUE SCREEN OF MY WINDOWS.. IT IS NOT EXACTLY ROUND,, IT COMES FLASHES SOMETIMES AND DISAPPEARS..SO I THINK THIS IS A DISPLAY PROBELM..IT IS JUST LIKE A COMET AS IT ENTERS INTO OUR SPACE,, BUT CIRCULAR SHAPE,,AND DARKER BLUE IN COLOUR.. THEN I HAD ALSO INSTALL MALWAREBYTES BECAUSE IT MIGHT BE THE CAUSE OF VIRUSES AND MALWARE PROBELMS.. ANTI VIRUSES THAT I AM USING IS SECURITY ESSENTIAL FROM DAY ONE..MINE IS A NETBOOK WITH INTEL ATOM 450,,OS IS ORIGINAL WINDOW 7 STARTER,,32 BITS

No caps lock OK?

TRENDING THREADS