Two Kinds Of Windows

I just bought the trial CD for Front Page. During
install, it wants to install a different Windows. I've
got XP, and do not have a partitioned drive. A warning
came up saying that to place an additional and different
Windows on the same drive would not be recommended. Does
anyone have any advice...??
1 answer Last reply
More about kinds windows

    "bought the trial CD for Front Page"?
    Those are not for sale, they are free.

    What you describe sounds like Windows and not Front Pager.
    There are trial CDs of Windows XP also.

    Is it an original or copied CD?

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "Cat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I just bought the trial CD for Front Page. During
    > install, it wants to install a different Windows. I've
    > got XP, and do not have a partitioned drive. A warning
    > came up saying that to place an additional and different
    > Windows on the same drive would not be recommended. Does
    > anyone have any advice...??

Configuration Customization Microsoft Windows XP