Two Kinds Of Windows

September 19, 2004 12:17:30 AM

I just bought the trial CD for Front Page. During
install, it wants to install a different Windows. I've
got XP, and do not have a partitioned drive. A warning
came up saying that to place an additional and different
Windows on the same drive would not be recommended. Does
anyone have any advice...??

More about : kinds windows

Anonymous
September 19, 2004 2:21:04 AM

"bought the trial CD for Front Page"?
Those are not for sale, they are free.

What you describe sounds like Windows and not Front Pager.
There are trial CDs of Windows XP also.

Is it an original or copied CD?

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]