Oxygen Phone Manager will support Vodafone, Sendo, Panason..

Hello.

First of all we would like to wish Happy New Year to all customers of Oxygen
Software products and assure that we will continue doing all our best to satisfy
your needs and make our software even better and more powerful.

As our New Year's surprise we are glad to inform you that we start supporting
some models from Vodafone, Sendo, Panasonic, Motorola and BenQ. Upcoming
versions of Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian OS phones will support Nokia 6630,
Vodafone X701, Vodafone 702NK, Sendo X, Panasonic X700, Motorola A1000 and BenQ
P30 phones.
We plan to release the new Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian OS phones v2.4 in
January 2005.

Best regards, Oxygen Software Team.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk
3 answers Last reply
More about oxygen phone manager support vodafone sendo panason

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.gsm - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <cr0s9a$jek$1@gavrilo.mtu.ru> on Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:28:27 +0300, "Oxygen
    Software" <compNOanySPAM@oxygensoftware.no.spam.com> wrote:

    >[SNIP spam]

    Usenet is not an advertising medium.

    On Fri, 31 Dec 2004, at 18:55:14 [GMT GMT] (05:55:14 Saturday, 1 January
    2005 where I live) "John Navas" wrote:

    > Usenet is not an advertising medium.

    Except, apparently, for Oxygen Phone Manager!

    (Not bad software, BTW).

    --
    I've had BETA days ... and nights!!!

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.gsm - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <1886615728.20050101072322@deadspam.com> on Sat, 1 Jan 2005 07:23:22 +1100,
    John Phillips<flatulentdingo@deadspam.com> wrote:

    >On Fri, 31 Dec 2004, at 18:55:14 [GMT GMT] (05:55:14 Saturday, 1 January
    >2005 where I live) "John Navas" wrote:
    >
    >> Usenet is not an advertising medium.
    >
    >Except, apparently, for Oxygen Phone Manager!
    >
    >(Not bad software, BTW).

    Perhaps, but I don't patronize spammers as a matter of principle.

GSM Phones Vodafone Software