Right click "Maximize/minimize" gone?

pharoahhalfdead

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2010
Hey guys, this whole thang about Win7 changing of the right click options is killing me. I've checked through several pages to see if anybody had the same annoyance that I have, but I didn't see anythang.

Does anybody know how to change the right click options? Example, If I have Internet Explorer open and I'm at boxingscene.com and I open up several links in a new windows, when I right click it says close, pin/unpin, and a couple of other useless options. Has anybody figured out a way to get the maximize/minimize options back?

I use IE and FF and IE never opens up in full browser mode except in the initial launch bcuz I changed the properties, but opening up in new links are always in the small windows. Any help is appreciated.

Solution
Hey,

I also find this extremely frustrating and annoying. I know of no easy work around other than shift + right click, but that is not very convenient I know. Sorry, I cant be of any more help, but I thought I'd atleast let you know about that.

P.S. Its not even that they were saving space as if i right click on an icon i get like 10 different files under "Recent".

Clayisjew

Honorable
Mar 23, 2012
Hey,

I also find this extremely frustrating and annoying. I know of no easy work around other than shift + right click, but that is not very convenient I know. Sorry, I cant be of any more help, but I thought I'd atleast let you know about that.

P.S. Its not even that they were saving space as if i right click on an icon i get like 10 different files under "Recent".

Solution