Sign in with
Your question

Cheapest Windows 7 64bit OEM you've found

Last response: in Systems
February 2, 2012 5:11:23 PM

Does anybody know if you can get Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit cheaper than the $55.00 USD I found?

http://www.softonsales.com/windows-system/309-windows-7...

Hyperlinking isn't accepting it but thats the URL.
a b B Homebuilt system
February 2, 2012 5:18:35 PM

I hate to say it but that place looks a little Sketchy. The more Copies you get the cheaper it is?. Unless they have a surplus of them or Windows 8 is coming within the next few um let me think days?. Somthing don't make sense. Find a Legit Place. Most software aint cheap unless its free
February 2, 2012 5:20:39 PM

that is a pretty good price... i cant access the link here at work to see it thou

are u a student? alot of schools u get free windows 7, like at mine
Related resources
February 2, 2012 5:26:00 PM

Rockdpm said:
I hate to say it but that place looks a little Sketchy. The more Copies you get the cheaper it is?. Unless they have a surplus of them or Windows 8 is coming within the next few um let me think days?. Somthing don't make sense. Find a Legit Place. Most software aint cheap unless its free

You're right lol. I just noticed they're based in Beijing..
Which means that they can lie about the product and not refund your money.
February 2, 2012 5:29:12 PM

mobrocket said:
that is a pretty good price... i cant access the link here at work to see it thou

are u a student? alot of schools u get free windows 7, like at mine

No i'm building my first PC and am on a tight budget.
Wish I could get it for free though.
February 2, 2012 5:55:47 PM

Beware cheap windows 7. Specially if it's a downloadable version. As far as I'm concerned, only microsoft can sell you a downloadable version. I fell for this once and lost $40.00 because I wanted a good deal....
February 2, 2012 8:18:36 PM

I don't know of any links but from what I remember I only found Windows 7 to be at least $100 US dollars. The people that are selling it that low tend to be scams if you get windows or not its not a legitimate place to buy it from. I know this because I'm looking right now as I just did a clean install and it won't accept my upgrade serial number from when I upgraded from vista a while ago.
February 2, 2012 8:38:08 PM

I just ordered from Discount Mountain Software and got free shipping. I got the Windows 7 Ultimate for around $130 but its branded and OEM, if you want I can let you know how it goes. As I see on their site the lowest is like $80 but I'm not sure about their integrity. Will let you know if you want, pm me.
!