Lock Desktop / Screen Saver etc

Is there a way i can lock all computers on my network to
stop them from changing the screen saver etc.

If you could send me an e-mail on how to do this i would
be greatful.

Regards

Andrew James
1 answer Last reply
More about lock desktop screen saver

    If you are having AD and all your workstations are Win2000 and WinXP,
    please consider Group Policy.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/techinfo/overview/gpintro.mspx

    Andrew James wrote:

    > Is there a way i can lock all computers on my network to
    > stop them from changing the screen saver etc.
    >
    > If you could send me an e-mail on how to do this i would
    > be greatful.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Andrew James

Configuration Desktops Customization Windows XP