Lock Desktop / Screen Saver etc

September 19, 2004 11:09:09 AM

Is there a way i can lock all computers on my network to
stop them from changing the screen saver etc.

If you could send me an e-mail on how to do this i would
be greatful.

Regards

Andrew James
Anonymous
September 20, 2004 2:41:51 AM

If you are having AD and all your workstations are Win2000 and WinXP,
please consider Group Policy.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/techinfo/ove...