Handle is desirable but not totally necessary
Sleek compact design
Must have good cable management to route from mobo
$200 or less.

Thanks.

italiasian

Distinguished
May 29, 2011
[strike]The nzxt vulcan is the first thing that comes to mind for a lan case http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146065&Tpk=nzxt%20vulcan[/strike] Nevermind the NZXt Vulcan is micro atx/itx.

Simo606

Honorable
May 11, 2012

Wow that is nice. Would be perfect if it was atx.

That case is quite good and a nice price. Probably the biggest downside would be the handle for me, from what I've seen it looks kind of flimsy. Other than that it is quite stylish and clean looking.

Not compact.
Ideal for lan gaming / parties
COOLER MASTER Storm Scout SGC-2000-KKN1-GP $79.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119196

FeaturesFierce exterior design inspired by military weapons.

~Reinforced carrying handles for fast and efficient mobilization.~

Menacing all black interior and window side panel for striking visuals.

Stealth panel for tuning your lights.

Solid Bridge included for full 2.5" SSD/HDD support!

***StormGuard - groundbreaking security system for safeguarding your gaming peripherals***

Simo606

Honorable
May 11, 2012

That case is very good and you can't go wrong with CM. I was also looking at it's bigger brother the CM storm trooper also but it's a bit bigger I think which is more room than I need.

Simo606

Honorable
May 11, 2012

Nice case there. Has alot of things I want in a case. Seems like Corsair is the way to go or even Coolermaster. So many of their cases match what I want.

Uther39

Distinguished
i have one of these and love it...

http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/products/chassis/survivor-core/

141_thumb.png

143_thumb.png

144_thumb.png

147_thumb.png

149_thumb.png

pecs
Materials SECC, ABS
Color (Int/Ext) Black/Black
Dimensions (WxHxD) 230 x 502 x 510 mm (ATX Mid Tower)
Weight (Kg) 10.70 / 9.00 (Gross / Net)
Motherboard Sizes Mini-ITX, mATX, ATX
5.25” Drive Bays x 3 external, x 1 internal
3.5” Drive Bays x 7
2.5” Drive Bays x 9
Cooling Front 1 x 200mm or 2 x 120mm (optional)
Cooling Rear 1 x 120mm (optional)
Cooling Side Panel n/a
Cooling Top 1 x 200mm All Black Fan
PCI Slots 7 (tool-free)
I/O 4 x USB2.0, eSATA, Audio
Power Supply PS2 ATX (bottom, multi direction)
Extras LED on/off control

Built Tough The unique curved design of Survivor Core isn't just for looks. The frame actually extends past the mesh side panels to help protect the chassis during transport. The top and sides of the chassis are coated with proprietary BitFenix SofTouch™ coating for easy clean up and scratch resistance. If you are going to crush your opponents, why not look good doing it?
Get a Grip Equipped with a convenient carry handle, Survivor Core makes transport a breeze. And when it's not in use, simply snap the handle back in place and retain Survivors clean modern design. A simple and useful idea, elegantly executed on Survivor.
Keep Cool Under Fire Hot system components could spell trouble when the competition is hunting you down. Survivor Core is built to stay cool under extreme conditions, and can be outfitted with up to two 200mm fans or three 120mm fans, delivering superb airflow to all your hardware, and keeping your system chilled and battle-ready.
Lights Out When shock and awe won't get the job done, maybe stealth is the answer. Survivor Core comes equipped with a convenient light control, which enables you to turn the lights on when you need then and off when you don't. If you've equipped Survivor Core with BitFenix Spectre™ LED fans, you can turn them off as well. After all, even warriors need to sleep eventually.
Enhanced Hardware Compatibility In competition, you need every advantage you can get. That's why Survivor Core comes with a modular hard drive cage that can be easily removed to accommodate even the longest graphic cards - all of this while maintaining Survivor's compact dimensions. With Survivor, your rivals won't even know what hit them.
Friendly Installation When the battle looms on the horizon, you want to spend as little time as possible getting your hardware up running. Featuring a motherboard CPU cooler cutout on the motherboard tray, specially-designed motherboard standoffs, intelligent internal cable management, and an almost completely tool-free design, Survivor Core means less time tinkering and more time fragging.

Simo606

Honorable
May 11, 2012

Just watching some reviews on this case and it's growing on me more and more. It's hits ALL requirements I want in a case and is a GREAT price. This may just be a winner indeed.