why my computer doesn't save its setting

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Hardware Problem
  • Desktops
  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Computers
  • Windows XP
September 19, 2004 11:21:39 AM

Why doesn't my computer save its settings after I have
log off or restart my computer? I use to have my
customized desktop, my links, my programs in the
desktop... and all of a sudden, yesterday, everything was
gone. However, none of my files was gone. Is this a
hardware problem? Help

More about : computer save setting

September 19, 2004 1:21:03 PM

"Mel" wrote:

> Why doesn't my computer save its settings after I have
> log off or restart my computer? I use to have my
> customized desktop, my links, my programs in the
> desktop... and all of a sudden, yesterday, everything was
> gone. However, none of my files was gone. Is this a
> hardware problem? Help

Run the edit on line 30 left side "windows xp doesn't save user settings"
September 19, 2004 3:16:59 PM

Interesting.... Hmmmm