Can someone make me a budget build?

sihou1

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012
I have 700 dollars to make a computer. This is my first time so I don't know what to buy. So the computer will be used for gaming(modern warfare 3, crysis) and multi tasking(opening a low end game(ex.maplestory) and firefox at the same time while watching a movie on media player classic. So can anyone help me?(if i am not supposed to ask people for build then sorry I didn't know and is this the correct section?.)

e56imfg

Distinguished
Use your current HDD / Optical Drive and erase the HDD before you use it in a new build. HDD prices are ridiculous these days! What's your current system (Specs please)? What do you already have (keyboard, monitor, mouse, spaekers, etc.)

Wait for Ivy Bridge and Keplar to come out. Just 3 or 4 months.

AdrianPerry

Distinguished

Haha thanks. I have to be honest, I was shocked myself when it came out so cheap after getting all the links and prices from NewEgg! I thought I had managed to miss a component like the motherboard or something stupid ^.^

Used the same build for someone on $600 budget on another thread but with 4GB RAM and a H61 mobo. Couldn't believe what I was able to fit in! In the UK a build the same/equally similar would cost about £600!