Sign in with
Your question

Is my account hosed? Need help!

Last response: in Forum Feedback
April 14, 2011 1:09:07 PM

Whe I changed my email address a while back, it didn't quite take. I still seem to get most of my Forum post notifications at my old address, but not all. When I tried to change my address again, it said that the address was already being used. I was able to post OK, but annoyed so I thought logging out/in would help reset things. Of course, since it had been a while since I entered it, I had forgotten my PW. Clicked reset password, and reset it. Now when I go to log on, it sais incorrect PW, eventhough I got a conformation for the new one. I had to create this new profile just to get on and ask for help.
Any ideas??

More about : account hosed

April 14, 2011 2:30:53 PM

What's your old username? I'll send an email out to the email attached to it in the database with a password reset.
April 14, 2011 3:54:12 PM

jpishgar said:
What's your old username? I'll send an email out to the email attached to it in the database with a password reset.

Noonin. Strange, I was able to log on on my work computer, using my original password (finally found it written down at work). The other passwords I thought I had changed to didn't work. I'm afraid to change my email address again from this computer and mess up my original user logon.
!