Battlefield 2 (online demo)

I got the demo.
I was also a beta tester for BF2:MC. Fortunately they had more maps
on the beta version, but the demo is pretty fun.

I hope the final version has more modes than just Conquest though.
That's a big turn off for me for the PC version.

The little red circles above the enemies' heads is hand holding.

Altogether, I think its a more enjoyable game than Socom 3, which I've
played the demo for. That Harvester map for S3... boooooring.

On 28 Aug 2005 23:54:41 -0700, "Trickman Terry"
<trickmanterry@wowway.com> wrote:

>Even though it's just one level, the Battlefield 2 (online demo) on the
>PS2 is pretty sweet to play. Anyone else online with it?
>http://www.trickmantimes.com

Where did you get the demo ? Magazine ? I play the pc version so im
interested to see how the ps2 plays. Im so used to mouse/keyboard combo for
1st person shooters though.
"Trickman Terry" <trickmanterry@wowway.com> wrote in message
> Even though it's just one level, the Battlefield 2 (online demo) on the
> PS2 is pretty sweet to play. Anyone else online with it?
> http://www.trickmantimes.com

TRENDING THREADS