Battlefield 2 (online demo)

Even though it's just one level, the Battlefield 2 (online demo) on the
PS2 is pretty sweet to play. Anyone else online with it?
http://www.trickmantimes.com
2 answers Last reply
More about battlefield online demo

    I got the demo.
    I was also a beta tester for BF2:MC. Fortunately they had more maps
    on the beta version, but the demo is pretty fun.

    I hope the final version has more modes than just Conquest though.
    That's a big turn off for me for the PC version.

    The little red circles above the enemies' heads is hand holding.

    Altogether, I think its a more enjoyable game than Socom 3, which I've
    played the demo for. That Harvester map for S3... boooooring.

    On 28 Aug 2005 23:54:41 -0700, "Trickman Terry"
    <trickmanterry@wowway.com> wrote:

    >Even though it's just one level, the Battlefield 2 (online demo) on the
    >PS2 is pretty sweet to play. Anyone else online with it?
    >http://www.trickmantimes.com

    Where did you get the demo ? Magazine ? I play the pc version so im
    interested to see how the ps2 plays. Im so used to mouse/keyboard combo for
    1st person shooters though.
    "Trickman Terry" <trickmanterry@wowway.com> wrote in message
    > Even though it's just one level, the Battlefield 2 (online demo) on the
    > PS2 is pretty sweet to play. Anyone else online with it?
    > http://www.trickmantimes.com

Console Gaming Battlefield Games Video PlayStation Sony Video Games