Align to Grid

Is there a way to change the spacing on the grid? I have changed the Icon
spacing (both horizontal and verticle) and the size of the Icon, but the grid
seems to remain at the same spacing. Any ideas? i am running 1280X1024.

marsharf wrote:
> Is there a way to change the spacing on the grid? I have changed the
> Icon spacing (both horizontal and verticle) and the size of the Icon,
> but the grid seems to remain at the same spacing. Any ideas? i am
> running 1280X1024.

You need to Log Off/Log On or Reboot for the new settings to take effect.
--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP