Is my card crossfire compatible

Hello,

i have a ASUS radeon hd 6770 EAH6770 DC/2DI/1GD5 graphics card. will i be able to connect these together in a crossfirex setup
4 answers Last reply
More about card crossfire compatible
  1. As long as both cards are 6770's, yes they will Crossfire.
  2. i was about to ask this myself as well good thing i ran into this thread, because i just bought the same card last week and i didn't see those crossfire plugs that you see at the side of the card opposite to where the card can be connected to the PCIex16 slot, but i am just curious though because i cannot support crossfire yet with my limited specs but kind of an open-minded future plan :D
  3. supermanu15 said:
    i was about to ask this myself as well good thing i ran into this thread, because i just bought the same card last week and i didn't see those crossfire plugs that you see at the side of the card opposite to where the card can be connected to the PCIex16 slot, but i am just curious though because i cannot support crossfire yet with my limited specs but kind of an open-minded future plan :D

just checking on google,found some comments on newegg that it can NOT be crossfired.will keep looking.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121468

more searching,appears it has no crossfire bridge connect and is not able to crossfire this specific card.
  4. Earnie said:
    just checking on google,found some comments on newegg that it can NOT be crossfired.will keep looking.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121468

more searching,appears it has no crossfire bridge connect and is not able to crossfire this specific card.

I KNEW IT!I shudve researched some more :( my fault but anyway im stuck with this card but everything is good so far,running great with crysis :ange: but its also because i recently learned that a 500w psu will be enough to support 2 cards of this model quite adequately, and based on research 2 x 6770 == 6950 so upgrading for me in the future wud just to change my mobo and slap another 6770 in :( just didnt thought id go xfire with this psu but still i shudve researched some more :sweat:
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Graphics Cards Compatibility Crossfire Graphics