Sign in with
Your question

Is my card crossfire compatible

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 4, 2011 5:37:40 PM

Hello,

i have a ASUS radeon hd 6770 EAH6770 DC/2DI/1GD5 graphics card. will i be able to connect these together in a crossfirex setup
a b U Graphics card
December 4, 2011 6:07:29 PM

As long as both cards are 6770's, yes they will Crossfire.
February 9, 2012 1:40:31 AM

i was about to ask this myself as well good thing i ran into this thread, because i just bought the same card last week and i didn't see those crossfire plugs that you see at the side of the card opposite to where the card can be connected to the PCIex16 slot, but i am just curious though because i cannot support crossfire yet with my limited specs but kind of an open-minded future plan :D 
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
February 9, 2012 5:23:37 AM

supermanu15 said:
i was about to ask this myself as well good thing i ran into this thread, because i just bought the same card last week and i didn't see those crossfire plugs that you see at the side of the card opposite to where the card can be connected to the PCIex16 slot, but i am just curious though because i cannot support crossfire yet with my limited specs but kind of an open-minded future plan :D 

just checking on google,found some comments on newegg that it can NOT be crossfired.will keep looking.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E1681...

more searching,appears it has no crossfire bridge connect and is not able to crossfire this specific card.
March 2, 2012 4:59:33 PM

Earnie said:
just checking on google,found some comments on newegg that it can NOT be crossfired.will keep looking.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E1681...

more searching,appears it has no crossfire bridge connect and is not able to crossfire this specific card.

I KNEW IT!I shudve researched some more :(  my fault but anyway im stuck with this card but everything is good so far,running great with crysis :ange:  but its also because i recently learned that a 500w psu will be enough to support 2 cards of this model quite adequately, and based on research 2 x 6770 == 6950 so upgrading for me in the future wud just to change my mobo and slap another 6770 in :(  just didnt thought id go xfire with this psu but still i shudve researched some more :sweat: 
!