"international shipping for indians"for computer hardware.:)

sunnk

Distinguished
hey guys,

guess what i found an site which ship in india from amozon site it really sells everything cheaper but the only fact is that it you have to pay shipping charges and taxes will will be under rs 500 i think but we can get all hardwares in cheaper price. :D

the site is this one be happy with it my indian friends.:)

http://www.junglee.com/

cheers!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry if other thinks any thing else all of the countries are like my countries)

SSri

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2010
Please remember the following:

the costs of customs and import duties plus sales tax would make the actual costs higher than the local costs

Warranty: You may have to pay the round trip shipping costs

Convenience: It is simply not convenient as the waiting time is too long a period to wait for every part replacement

In a nutshell, your best choice is sourcing the products locally.

It looks like junglee.com is an Amazon offshoot with a strong local focus in India.

http://www.junglee.com/f/About Us
"purchase items directly from hundreds of retailers including Homeshop18, UniverCell, Hidesign, Gitanjali, The Bombay Store, Fabindia, Bata India Limited, Dabur Uveda, Microsoft India Store, Reebok, and Amazon.com. Customers can buy products online by following the link to the seller’s website or find a seller’s physical store if they would rather purchase the product in person or call the seller and place an order by phone. "

SSri

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2010
Amazon offshoot in India, wow! That's good then.

Please check out the local reviews...Amazon, as we all know, gets excellent reviews...

MarionLeighton

Honorable
Mar 16, 2013
Depending on what items you are looking to buy, you might be able to find an online shop that will ship directly to you in the UK. Try this shopping directory listing all sorts of shops that ship to the UK:

www.parcelbound.com

I recommend that rather than using a re-shipping or redirection service as they will charge you a service fee in addition to international shipping costs.