Sign in with
Your question

After installing new Cooler for VGA, HDD problems

Last response: in Components
May 19, 2012 8:44:49 PM

So....

After I installed new Accelero S1 Plus today (first blown out all the dust, cleaned whole case etc.), when I turned up my computer firsty... it would even boot up.. then i had to unplug and plug into other channel the 2nd HDD wcich then was shown as 2nd master HDD, and then i unplugged and plugged it again and so on and so on
and now i have 2 master drives....
but my problem is that the Windows 7 recognizes the drive, but only as one partition that is 33mb big -.- and the HDD is 1TB... and it says that i have to format the partition if i want to use it. How can Windows recognize the disk but only as one partition??
I unplugged the HDD and plugged it in in the other computer and it does the same thing(Win 7 also installed there) it recognizes it but as one partition 33mb big -.-

Can you please help me?

Thank you!
May 20, 2012 8:17:52 AM

PrPrO said:
So....

After I installed new Accelero S1 Plus today (first blown out all the dust, cleaned whole case etc.), when I turned up my computer firsty... it would even boot up.. then i had to unplug and plug into other channel the 2nd HDD wcich then was shown as 2nd master HDD, and then i unplugged and plugged it again and so on and so on
and now i have 2 master drives....
but my problem is that the Windows 7 recognizes the drive, but only as one partition that is 33mb big -.- and the HDD is 1TB... and it says that i have to format the partition if i want to use it. How can Windows recognize the disk but only as one partition??
I unplugged the HDD and plugged it in in the other computer and it does the same thing(Win 7 also installed there) it recognizes it but as one partition 33mb big -.-

Can you please help me?

Thank you!

Umm.. in Disk Managment it now sees 3 disks
the 0 which is not initialized, that has 2mb, the disk 1 that should have 1TB but it sees only 32mb RAW and disk 2 which is master disk from windows and other stuff
!