picking a restore point

I had to delete all restore points as well as disable
system restore while doing some clean ups & virus removal-
ALl is good now & I enabled SR again but need help in
determining what date would be good to pick for a new
restore point. Or does 'windows XP home' automatically do
it and should rely on those points? If I do it manually,
how does one determine which date is the best?? thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about picking restore point

    Hi

    System Restore will automatically create a new checkpoint every 24 hours.
    You can, however, create your own manual checkpoint at any time. You will
    only be able to create checkpoints for 'today's' date & time.

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "AZYardies" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I had to delete all restore points as well as disable
    > system restore while doing some clean ups & virus removal-
    > ALl is good now & I enabled SR again but need help in
    > determining what date would be good to pick for a new
    > restore point. Or does 'windows XP home' automatically do
    > it and should rely on those points? If I do it manually,
    > how does one determine which date is the best?? thanks

Configuration Customization Windows XP