picking a restore point

September 20, 2004 12:30:57 PM

I had to delete all restore points as well as disable
system restore while doing some clean ups & virus removal-
ALl is good now & I enabled SR again but need help in
determining what date would be good to pick for a new
restore point. Or does 'windows XP home' automatically do
it and should rely on those points? If I do it manually,
how does one determine which date is the best?? thanks

More about : picking restore point

Anonymous
September 20, 2004 8:40:31 PM

Hi

System Restore will automatically create a new checkpoint every 24 hours.
You can, however, create your own manual checkpoint at any time. You will
only be able to create checkpoints for 'today's' date & time.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

!