Mike

Splendid

"KillzoneBigNuts2" <bignuts@msn.com> wrote in message
news:90c1a$431767db$42139278$21744@DIALUPUSA.NET...
> http://www.gamereactor.se/texter/?id=4920
>
> Haha, bet you never thought PS2 would be making graphics like that.
> Damn, I hope Igitaki is watching.

lol, are you kidding? that has a way to go in reaching the level of beauty
in DOA games. i'm sure he's watching and thinking to himself, 'nice attempt
for a PS2 game, but no cigar'. Soul Calibur is pretty much trash now anyway.
It started going downhill after the beloved Dreamcast version, which is
still the best Soul Calibur game to date... i don't see it changing with the
third installment.

"KillzoneBigNuts2" <bignuts@msn.com> wrote in message

Like I said yah racist slime ridden troll
99.9% of games made on both the PS2 and XBox look better on the "XBox"
Fact not fiction

Boody Bandit wrote:
> "KillzoneBigNuts2" <bignuts@msn.com> wrote in message
>
> Like I said yah racist slime ridden troll
> 99.9% of games made on both the PS2 and XBox look better on the "XBox"
> Fact not fiction

Yeah, games like The Punisher and Juiced really push the PS2 to the limits.

LOL.