"Small icons" and "large icon" in Win Exp's View menu?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

I am sure I used to have options in my Windows Explorer's View menu for
"small icons" and "large icons".

I don't have those options now. What I have on View menu is:

thumbnails
tiles
icons
list
details

I want the "small icons" view in order to see as many as possible of the
".ico" files inmy icon library.

How can I get to see "small icons" in the same layout as "large icons"?
1 answer Last reply
More about small icons large icon view menu
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

    Maerko wrote:
    > I am sure I used to have options in my Windows Explorer's View menu
    > for "small icons" and "large icons".
    >
    > I don't have those options now. What I have on View menu is:
    >
    > thumbnails
    > tiles
    > icons
    > list
    > details
    >
    > I want the "small icons" view in order to see as many as possible of
    > the ".ico" files inmy icon library.
    >
    > How can I get to see "small icons" in the same layout as "large
    > icons"?

    You can select List from the view menu for .ico files. This will give you a
    small graphic of the icon in front of each file.
    --

    Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP

Configuration Microsoft Icons Windows XP