"Small icons" and "large icon" in Win Exp's View menu?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

I am sure I used to have options in my Windows Explorer's View menu for
"small icons" and "large icons".

I don't have those options now. What I have on View menu is:

thumbnails
tiles
icons
list
details

I want the "small icons" view in order to see as many as possible of the
".ico" files inmy icon library.

How can I get to see "small icons" in the same layout as "large icons"?

Maerko wrote:
> I am sure I used to have options in my Windows Explorer's View menu
> for "small icons" and "large icons".
>
> I don't have those options now. What I have on View menu is:
>
> thumbnails
> tiles
> icons
> list
> details
>
> I want the "small icons" view in order to see as many as possible of
> the ".ico" files inmy icon library.
>
> How can I get to see "small icons" in the same layout as "large
> icons"?

You can select List from the view menu for .ico files. This will give you a
small graphic of the icon in front of each file.
--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

TRENDING THREADS