Customize Install

I've been using a program called nlite to slipstream in service pack 2 and
remove all of the stupid features xp has (such as the firewall that doesn't
work, etc.) so after removing all of the pointless stuff I've got a pretty
small install...I also added drivers for my laptop and, but some of these
drivers actually have install programs that come with them (wireless config,
video config, etc.) is there a way to slipstream these kinds of things in
(using any program) without imaging.
2 answers Last reply
More about customize install

    And the lack of response from anyone is....why linux is so much better, need
    I say more. Time to complete the switch...

    Tim wrote:
    > And the lack of response from anyone is....why linux is so much
    > better, need I say more. Time to complete the switch...

    The lack of response has nothing to do with being Linux or Windows people.
    The lack of response is probably due to a number of factors. One of which
    would be the initial and later attitudes of the OP, another could be that
    anyone doing such a thing as the OP is (slipstreaming and customizing the XP
    install) can surely use Google and other search engines to help them along.
    They must surely know of sites like unattended.sourceforge.net and
    unattended.msfn.org and appdeploy.com and the likes that center around such
    endeavors, where this is not a "setup" newsgroup.. Although there is one
    for Windows XP.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Configuration Customization Windows XP