Windows XP Settings

When I log onto Windows and click on my browser (Internet
Explorer) it won't take me to the internet unless I have
Outlook Express up and running...Does anyone know why?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows settings

    sounds like an automatic setting. i would check to see if
    your e-mail in outlook must always check for mail when it
    is on line. it probably thinks that you are starting a
    new connection online when you start IE so it barks at
    you about outlook.
    that is where i would look 1st.

Configuration Outlook Express Internet Microsoft Customization Windows XP