Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

When I log onto Windows and click on my browser (Internet
Explorer) it won't take me to the internet unless I have
Outlook Express up and running...Does anyone know why?

mark

sounds like an automatic setting. i would check to see if
your e-mail in outlook must always check for mail when it
is on line. it probably thinks that you are starting a
new connection online when you start IE so it barks at
you about outlook.
that is where i would look 1st.