Gigabyte GTX 560ti ($220)
i5 2500k with Stock Cooler
8 gigs DDR3 1600MHz G Skillz Ripjaws
AsRock Extreme 3 Gen 3 Mobo
HAF 912
Optical Drive doesn't matter
Antec Earthwatts Green 650 Watt
Hard Drive doesn't matter

Now do I need to register any of these products online for the full warranty as nothing that came with this stuff said anything about this?

On a FuMark CPU stress test after about 20 minutes the max temp was 85ish, however it never goes above 70 when playing any game for a couple hours. How do I verify the CPU fan is pushed in and locked? Are these temperatures good?

That is about it. The PC itself is running great! Thanks for your help guys!

Your temperatures are probably normal with the intel stock cooler. Yes, that is 85c. tjmax is 95c.

Pushpins are notoriously difficult to mount properly.

With power off and disconnected, see if your finger can wiggle the cooler. It should be rock solid.
Look at the back of the motherboard to verify that all 4 pins are entirely through and locked.

Consider spending $30 for a cooler like the cm hyper212 or xigmatek gaia.
Their 120mm fan will be much quieter and keep your cpu cooler.
The backplate mount is easy to install, and more secure.

Unless the product said it required registration, don't bother.
Just keep a copy of your receipts, and all of the boxes and parts in case you may have to return something.

kreek

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2011
No, I do mean Celsius. Thanks for answering so fast Geofelt! I won't worry about the registration then and when I looked at the CPU fan in the back, it had these 4 little slivers sticking through the middle of each pin. I'm pretty sure that means it is locked.

I will also look into the Hyper 212 fan. When I install it I just wipe the thermal paste off the top of the CPU/CPU Fan with say a shirt and a little alcahol, and then reapply a little and spread it with my finger?

Also one last little thing. I know most users Overclock, especially gamers. When I get the new CPU fan will it void the warrenty of the i5 2500k to overclock? I'm also wondering this for the GTX 560ti too as I can find nothing going over the warranty.

Before you remove the cooler, run your pc to get it to heat up and soften the paste for easier removal.

Alcohol is good for cleaning off the old paste, but do not use a cloth which will leave small amounts of lint. I use a paper coffee filter which is lint free.

People have different methods of applying paste. Go to the arctic silver web site and check out their photp tutorial.
A small drop is all that is needed, the job of the paste is to fill in microscopic pits in the mating surfaces. Too much and it acts as an insulator. It is hard to use too little.

The "K" suffix allows multiplier overclocking, and is safe. If you oc just by raising the multiplier gradually, I don't think you have much danger of damage.
So long as you are conservative, and don't mess with increased voltage you should be ok. I have not read the intel warranty, but since you now have a working chip, I would not worry.