Picture viewer

I use the xp default picture/fax viewer to view all my
pictures, and I'm wondering if it is at all customizable.
The area around the picture is standard white, but I'd
like to be able to change that. Is there a way to do that?

Any help will be appreciated.

Much love!

Want something to match your window treatments?

Everything white will change to that colour? In Display - Appearance - Advanced change Windows.

http://www.uscricket.com
"Wislu Plethora" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:019701c49f4a$64cbca50$a601280a@phx.gbl...

> [...]

Nope. The window in my folders changed color, but the
viewer is still has a white background.

Maybe it just can't be changed.

-
>http://www.uscricket.com
>"Wislu Plethora" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:019701c49f4a$64cbca50
$a601280a@phx.gbl...

Mine changed to red

http://www.uscricket.com