Dumb Question about Sky Odyssey

Hi. I'm just starting to play this game. I have kind of a dumb
question. I'm playing Target Mode in the first level. The instructions
are to get all targets of one color or the other. I'm getting all the
red targets. Then it tells me to land at one of the landing strips. I'm
landing at the red landing strip. Once the plane is on the strip,
stopped, sitting there, the clock continues to run. I'm expecting the
level to end.I'm pushing whatever buttons, but I can't get it to
recognize that I've completed the level.

What the heck do I do at this point? It keeps running until I run out
of time and it says game over.

Yes, I *am* getting all 6 of the red targets.

<brant@mac.com> wrote in message
> Hi. I'm just starting to play this game. I have kind of a dumb
> question. I'm playing Target Mode in the first level. The instructions
> are to get all targets of one color or the other. I'm getting all the
> red targets. Then it tells me to land at one of the landing strips. I'm
> landing at the red landing strip. Once the plane is on the strip,
> stopped, sitting there, the clock continues to run. I'm expecting the
> level to end.I'm pushing whatever buttons, but I can't get it to
> recognize that I've completed the level.
>
> What the heck do I do at this point? It keeps running until I run out
> of time and it says game over.
>
> Yes, I *am* getting all 6 of the red targets.

Okay, I just did Target Mode, and all I can tell you is that when you land,
*make sure your throttle is all the way at zero*, and *hold* both shoulder
buttons (L1 and R1) down to ensure that your plane is stopped. If you hold
the shoulder buttons down it should give you the stage cleared screen. Good
luck!!!