Account validation

jrwalter

Distinguished
May 3, 2011
Hello, this is a secondary account that I have created, but I would like my other profile to work correctly on the forums.

Currently, I get the "wait till your account is validated" message.

I tried resending the confirmation email, but it comes up with another message saying my account is already validated or it is past the 48 hours to validate.

Is there any way to rectify this?

jrwalter

Distinguished
May 3, 2011
This account "jrwalter" is validated to work on the forums. But my other account "roxim5" is not allowing me to go onto the forums. This is why I made this separate account.

If my original account worked on the forums, I would not need to make another account to get help for this issue, on the forums.

The below happens with my "Roxim5" account:

Anyway, my point is, there is a bug somewhere that is saying that I am not validated even though I can log in still and comment on news threads. When I try to go to the forums, it says it needs to be validated by an administrator. When I follow the advice to resend the confirmation email, it says:

"Your account does not exist or is already validated. Either your account has already been validated or you have waited more than 48 hours after your registration to validate it."

It obviously exists because I can log in with it. So the only thing I can think of is the last part of waiting more than 48 hours after to validate. I am assuming if a person does not validate within the 48 hour window, then the account will be deleted and the person will have to start over. Since I can still access my account, it has not been deleted, therefore, a bug.

Can this be fixed?