I need a new graphic card

:hello: :hello:
I'm not sure if this is the right section or i should post this on the "Graphic & Displays" so i apologize if I'm wrong :sweat: .
I have an old Aspire M3100 with the basic features so my graphic card is an ATi Radeon HD 2400 Pro
It's giving me problems so i Thought I should change it but I'm not sure if what i want is compatible:
XFX AMD Radeon HD6450 1024
It's of the same House and not too new for my pc.
If you have pieces of advise, :cry: but keep in mind that my economics resources are not great :cry: , I'm more than ready to listen

Thanks in advance
S.F.
7 answers Last reply
More about graphic card
  1. Hello superfinder;

What kinds of problems are you having?
  2. Acer Aspire M3100 Desktop Series Specifications
    Expansion Slots 1 PCI Express® x16 slot
    Power Supply Industry Standard 250 Watt

-> AMD Radeon HD6450 1024 will be compatible with your PC.
  3. Games like Mass Effect 3 or Skyrim Started to give problem about two weeks ago: sometimes some triangle appear or dissapear making the gaming really bad.
    I tried to clean the inside of the computer but nothing changed
  4. Before two weeks ago ... Mass Effect 3 & Skyrim were running OK?
  5. yes
  6. It's a good bet that a new graphics card will get the game back running normal again.
  7. i was looking for one now that i have some money but i can't decide:

http://shop.amd.com/us/All/Search?NamedQuery=radeon6000&SearchFacets=category%3AGraphic%20Card%3Bmodel%3ARadeon%20HD%206450

This is the official site of amd but there are too many with the same name and different price
    wich one is the one for me? are they equivalent? looking at the price i don't think...
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Components