www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

Use the above link to get a free xbox 360, 60GB photo iPod, AND a 1GB
iPod Shuffle. Don't settle for 1, get them ALL. I've personally
received a free Sony Vaio laptop, a 20GB iPod, and 4 days ago, I got a
Panasonic 42" Plasma TV!!!

www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

It's no joke. Follow the links, follow the directions, you get free
stuff.. It's THAT easy. Hey, I did it.. How hard can it be??

www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

> www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
>
> Use the above link to get a free xbox 360, 60GB photo iPod, AND a 1GB
> iPod Shuffle. Don't settle for 1, get them ALL. I've personally
> received a free Sony Vaio laptop, a 20GB iPod, and 4 days ago, I got a
> Panasonic 42" Plasma TV!!!
>
> www.customsoftwarezone.com/free
>
> It's no joke. Follow the links, follow the directions, you get free
> stuff.. It's THAT easy. Hey, I did it.. How hard can it be??
>
> www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

http://pepsi.yahoo.com/everyten/home2.php

Less spam, more Mt.DEW

google@customsoftwarezone.com wrote:

> www.loadoflies.com
>
> Use the above link to get a free xbox 360, 60GB photo iPod, AND a 1GB
> iPod Shuffle. Don't settle for 1, get them ALL. I've personally
> received a free Sony Vaio laptop, a 20GB iPod, and 4 days ago, I got a
> Panasonic 42" Plasma TV!!!
>
> www.morelies.com
>
> It's no joke. Follow the links, follow the directions, you get free
> stuff.. It's THAT easy. Hey, I did it.. How hard can it be??
>
> www.talksbollocks.com

As hard as you telling the truth?
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")