Altering the "Send To" bar

In my previous Windows 98 it was easy to add and delete locations that I
wanted on my "Send To" option when right clicking on a file name in Windows
explorer. I can't find the place to do it in XP

Any help out there?

Add them to your user's Sendto folder

Smile DR wrote:
> In my previous Windows 98 it was easy to add and delete locations
> that I wanted on my "Send To" option when right clicking on a file
> name in Windows explorer. I can't find the place to do it in XP
>
> Any help out there?

Start --> Run

Type in :

sendto

Click OK.

Add what you want there.

--
<- Shenan ->

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Download XP SendTo power toy - there are more flavors on the Web. Then
change whatever you want in 'Send to"
Michael

"anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" wrote:

> Add them to your user's Sendto folder ???

It seems as though the sendto folder contains links not short cuts, how do
you put a link in a folder ?

THanks Shenan, but what do I typre in the folder ? It seems to want links,
not shortcuts.

Smile Dr wrote:
> THanks Shenan, but what do I typre in the folder ? It seems to want
> links, not shortcuts.

It does want shortcuts.. Shortcuts to applications or to notepad or wordpad
or whatever application/location you want to put there..

For example, if you wanted as Send To Microsoft Word, you would create a
shortcut (by right-click, drag-n-drop, release, create shortcut) to word
there.

--
<- Shenan ->

TRENDING THREADS