Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Laptop - router -MiFi

  • Laptops
  • Routers
  • Cameras
  • Components
Last response: in Components
May 21, 2012 9:27:19 PM


I have a laptop computer, I bought some survallance cameras. What I was told by the company (I have to have a router to hook up the survallance camera). My question is how can I hook up a wireless router (netgear) to a verizon mifi. Is it possible to have something that will bridge the gap between the laptop-router- MiFi?

More about : laptop router mifi

May 21, 2012 10:45:59 PM

Yes, it is called a Wireless Access Point, ( WAP.)

A basic wireless router that you can pre-configure security into should be suitable.
Related resources