Hutch gprs

Last response: in Technologies
January 18, 2005 6:09:57 AM

I am just not able to get the web surfing started on my handspring
treo 180.

I had motorola c350e earlier and it worked fine on it.then i asked
them to discontinue my gprs facility as i was not too much happy with
the small browser window in motorola.

Now i have got this treo and i tried all the settings but it does not
work.

After i put my sim on my old motorola c350e i get data server error.

IS HUTCH GPRS NOT WORKING or my settings are all wrong ????

I get the gprs connected icon on my devices but just cant start
surfing.

Please help.

Regards,Ashish

More about : hutch gprs

Anonymous
February 19, 2005 4:57:45 AM

You should call them again to activate the GRPS serice for you....
!