Release Date For GTA Liberty Cities

It gets released on Oct. 26. Don't know if this has been reported yet.
This will be the first PSP game I buy, right now I just use the PSP to
surf the web while I take a poop.
1 answer Last reply
More about release date liberty cities

    "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > It gets released on Oct. 26. Don't know if this has been reported yet.
    > This will be the first PSP game I buy, right now I just use the PSP to
    > surf the web while I take a poop.

    Stop lying dumb ass, you can't afford a PSP.

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Video Video Games