  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
September 6, 2005 8:18:03 PM

It gets released on Oct. 26. Don't know if this has been reported yet.
This will be the first PSP game I buy, right now I just use the PSP to
surf the web while I take a poop.

More about : release date gta liberty cities

Anonymous
September 7, 2005 10:58:44 PM

"H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> It gets released on Oct. 26. Don't know if this has been reported yet.
> This will be the first PSP game I buy, right now I just use the PSP to
> surf the web while I take a poop.

Stop lying dumb ass, you can't afford a PSP.