My 19" Monitor is Very Blurry, I am using DVI to HDMI

VodkaBlur

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2011
Hello, when it comes to computers I know my way around them quite well, however I am now stumped as to why my secondary monitor is so blurry. I am currently running a GTX260 with duel 19" monitors, my main display is using DVI to VGA which looks perfect and is running at 1366 X 768. My second monitor however, can only run at the closest resolution of 1360 X 768 and is a DVI to HDMI and the picture quality is terrible to say the least (text is barely readable). The model of my second monitor is "Luxor 19822WHDVD" if this helps, it is also a TV/PC monitor. So far I have found out that when looking at the second monitor through the Nvideo control panel it can only do 1360 X 768 under the HD,SD category and no resolution even close to that is under the PC category. How can I tell my GPU that the second monitor is not a TV but a PC monitor? Also why does the image quality look so blurry? I will be happy to give as much detail possible that may be needed to help solve this problem. I appreciate any help thet people can give me.

VodkaBlur

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2011

Also under the NVIDIA Control Panel the wording is this:

(My Primary Monitor) VGA -PC Display 1366 x 768 (Native) This works fine.
(My Secondary Monitor) HDMI -HDTV (Audio Enabled) 1080p, 1360 x 768 This display looks awful. Can I not set my second monitor up the same as my primary?