Re-post on Icon Change

Hi. I've posted before, but received no answer. I'll try again, maybe no
one looked at it?

Can the default network icon be changed for a mapped drive. I've mapped 2
cd drives to another computer, and would like to change the network icon to
the standard cd drive icon.

Is this possible?

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I don't have a mapped drive, but I'd try:
1. Display Properties/Desktop/Customize Desktop/Change Icon for My Network
Places.
2. WinExplorer/Tools/Folder Options/File Types/Advanced/Change Icon.
3. XP TweakUI
4. Some Icon utility from the web.
Michael