Tags:
  • CPUs
  • BIOS
  • Boot
  • Intel i5
Last response: in CPUs
May 22, 2012 3:14:33 PM

Hi!

My header setup can oc to 4.3 GHz no problem with just changing the multiplier. If I bump it to x44 machine will boot after bios, nothing helps even if I throw it +1,4 volts. If Realtime ratio changes in os is enabled boot after bios also happens. Am I doing something wrong when not accessing to windows or just unlucky with the cpu?

More about : 2500k z68p ud4

a b à CPUs
May 22, 2012 10:39:15 PM

This would be better posted in the section labelled for Overclocking instead of here.

That being said, a lot matters that you haven't mentioned.

What CPU cooler do you have?

Have you made any changes to the RAM configuration?

Is anything hitting the voltage regulators with airflow?

What I would do is repost the same question in the OCing forum and give an answer to those questions in the thread as well.

You can message me a link to the thread there and I can continue assisting with this issue from there, but the people that frequent that part of the forum will be able to do a lot better than I.
May 27, 2012 5:52:53 AM

Raiddinn said:
This would be better posted in the section labelled for Overclocking instead of here.

That being said, a lot matters that you haven't mentioned.

What CPU cooler do you have?

Have you made any changes to the RAM configuration?

Is anything hitting the voltage regulators with airflow?

What I would do is repost the same question in the OCing forum and give an answer to those questions in the thread as well.

You can message me a link to the thread there and I can continue assisting with this issue from there, but the people that frequent that part of the forum will be able to do a lot better than I.

Hi!

Thanx for the reply. I solved the issue pretty quick, the problems were due to bios F6. I downgraded to F5 and got pass x43 without booting. Prolimatech Megahalems for cooling, havent made any serious cpu overclocking yet.
!